|Level||:||Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Value Detail||:||Value and duration
- 20% tuition fee reduction to Foundation Studies program for two (2) semesters
In order to qualify for this bursary you must:
- be commencing student in Foundation Studies program within 2022 intake
|Value Detail||:||International students affected by Australian border restrictions will receive a bursary of 10% of tuition fees for Semester 2 2021 and Semester 1 2022.|
|Value Detail||:||The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
Value: The total value of the scholarship is AU$2,500, one-off payment to be paid into RMIT student account after census date of first pathway program towards tuition fees.
To be eligible for this scholarship you:
- must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program*). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
- must have a principal program* commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
* the last program of your packaged offer